Saturday, July 21, 2007

incoherence and fours

Wow, so I've been traveling for three weeks and had my house broken into and all my earrings stolen. Now you think I'm a girl. Various friends kept saying "Don't you feel violated?" but I said, "Naw, I just went through airport security and that was worse." They are so good at fear mongering.
I realized after I'd left that my last post was incoherent. I talked about threes and fours and posted two poems. One had threes but the other had no fours. Ok, so since the 10,000 comments have rolled in, I feel I should provide some sort of explanation. The fours were in the dream but didn't make it into the poem. They may yet get into a poem because they keep cooking in my head, sort of a steamy swamp and mysterious ocean of intuition. Or a toaster, where I put stuff in and a poem eventually pops up like a pop tart.
The dream follows.
Hej, hej det var dejligt at se mit danske bror og hans familie.

Ro/d fod.

No comments: